The following watchlists are available in the trading platform by default: Top Gainers, Volume Leaders, Top Losers.
Top Gainers, Volume Leaders, Top Losers - this is a unique and powerful analytical tool with which you can calculate within a second the lists of various trading instruments that showed the highest growth (Top Gainers), the largest drop (Top Losers) and the largest volume (Volume Leaders) per selected time period (from 5 minutes to 1 day).
The intervals of 5 minutes, 30 minutes, 2 hours allow traders to evaluate the impulsive nature of the current candle. In volatile markets, it’s not enough to know whether the stock is moving up or down today, but how it moves every hour. It’s very useful for day traders who want to enter and exit stocks during the day.
1 - Values for the Daily interval are calculated from 00:00 server time.
With the first quote after 00:00, all Daily Tops are re-calculatedand, the difference between the last current price and the last price of the previous session is calculated.
For example, TSLA daily top
and TSLA time and sales
- 651.66 Last daily price, 31-01 23:56:53
- 648.00 Last current price, 01-02 02:36:54
- Change = 648.00 - 651.66 = -3.66
- Change% = -3.66 / 651.66 x 100 = -0.56%
2 - The values for the intervals 5 min, 30 min, 2h are calculated as follows:
- Once a minute, the base price is updated.
- The current price is updated with each quote.
- With each new quote, the list of instruments for Top Gainers, Volume Leaders, and Top Losers is updated. The difference between the current price and the base price is calculated.