For advanced back-testing options click on the gear icon on the left of the Backtest button on the top right corner of your window.
Order volume: Initial order volume used to execute trades in Backtest. Volume can change depending on Multiplicator parameter.
- Currency: Available currencies for Backtest. All results in Overview and Trades will be indicated in selected currency.
- Take profit: If net profit of all open deals of the strategy goes higher Take profit value, all open deals will be closed automatically.
- Stop Loss: If net profit of all open deals of the strategy goes lower Stop loss value, all open deals will be closed automatically.
- Apply average spread: applies spread value in ticks to every trade in backtest according to the following formula:
- For trades with Buy direction: Open price = Open price + Average spread
- For trades with Buy direction: Close price = Close price + Average spread
- Apply account commission: If this option is on net profit in Backtest it will be adjusted with commission according to account commission settings.
Advanced options will be applied to all subsequent tests after being set.